We are committed to complying with the Data Protection Act 1998 and below is information for you to understand how and why School Time collect information from you, who we disclose this information to and what your rights are. You can access our Website home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
However, when you register with School Time you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself.
What information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
You provide us with information when you register with us for an on-line purchase. The information you will be asked for is:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Payment details (Only when paying by credit card and these are only retained until your order has been completed)
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
How do we use your information?
We use the information that you give us to:
- Quickly process your transactions.
- Send you emails regarding any of your orders.
- Allow us to service you better in response to your customer service requests.
- Notify you about regarding any new services or special offers that may be of interest.
Access to certain areas of the website have been restricted and can only be accessed with a user ID and password. In order for you to purchase goods from our website you will initially need to set up a user name and password you must ensure that you keep the information safe and confidential. You will take full responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID and password. If the terms and conditions or polices are breached we reserve the right to disable your ID and password.