If for any reason you are unhappy with any item that you have purchased from us, you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.
If you are unhappy with some or all of your goods you may return them to us in accordance with our returns procedure. Please note that you’re right to return products do not apply to any products that fall into the following categories:
Goods made or supplied correctly as a special order.
Socks or tights that have been removed from their packaging.
Under garments and mouthguards.
Shirts and Blouses
Any goods returned must be in their original packaging and labels, unworn, unwashed and un-named.
Any goods returned as faulty will be inspected before any refund is issued.
A full refund or exchange will be offered to all customers in possession of a valid receipt, provided the merchandise is returned unworn or unused, with the original tags still attached, within 28 days from the date of purchase. Refunds will be made according to the method of payment at the time of purchase.
To help us process your returns quickly, please follow these instructions;
- Please complete the returns form and enclose with your item/s you are returning. All of the information is available on the Despatch Note which should have arrived with your delivery.
- Each item must be in its original packaging unworn.
- Package the item(s) and return to: School Time 23 Railway Street, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4HU
- We recommend when returning your parcel via Royal Mail you request a proof of posting certificate as we cannot be held responsible for items that get lost.
- We will endeavour to process all Refunds within 10 days of receipt however at busier times such as Back to School please allow up to 28 working days. You will be notified by e-mail as soon as the Refund has been processed.
This contract does not in any way affect the Purchaser's statutory consumer rights under the law of England.